Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WWW's Fave Meal: Brunch

Impromptu decision to settle our lunch at Palais De Chine near Taipei Main Station. We roamed around for awhile in an attempt to check out the mall and settled for N.Y Bagels in the end. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants good brunch in Taipei, they're like one of the best that we've eaten here!






Mine: Scrambled Eggs w/ cheese & Mushroom + my choice of bread + baked potatoes

Happy me with my brunch! Can't put into words how much I love brunch ^^
G's: Scrambled Eggs + Sausages + Baked Potates + Pancakes / Served with a portion of fruits
Happy G with her brunch!

By the way, Palais De Chine is a shopping haven, so glad we managed to discover this place! This will definitely be one of our fave hangouts from now on :)

P.s: No quality pictures cos the Dslr couldn't come along with us :p


Love,

WWW 


No comments:

Post a Comment